PLEASE JOIN LAOSA @
The BIGOSA 2016 Scientific Meeting
Go to BIGOSA.co.za for Registration info
ONLY R1,540.00 for BIGOSA members
ONLY R1,815.00 for NON-BIGOSA members
The Breast Interest Group of Southern Africa (BIGOSA) was formed in 2011 by a group of medical professionals who realized there was a need for standardization in breast health care in southern Africa.
21 and 22 October 2016
Keynote speaker: Professor Philip M.P. Poortmans – ESTRO President and Head: Radiation Oncology, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Registration for the 2016 BIGOSA Scientific Meeting is now open and delegates can register online with a credit card, or request an invoice. Participation in the Gala Dinner can also be booked at the time of registration.
Please do not hesitate to contact our registration team with any queries:
Tel: +27 (0)21 910 1913
Late Fees (applicable after 26 August 2016)
• Doctor (Member): R 2,200.00
• Doctor (Non member): R 2,475.00
• Registrar/Radiographer/Nurse/Laboratory Technician (Member): R 1,540.00
• Registrar/Radiographer/Nurse/Laboratory Technician (Non member): R 1,815.00
The registration fees include:
• Entry to the conference, presentations and trade display area
• All lunches and refreshments
• The Gala Dinner on Friday, 21 October 2016
Please note that registration fees do not include accommodation or travel costs or BIGOSA membership.
DATE: Friday, 21 October
TIME: 19h00 to 22h00
DRESS: Smart casual
LOCATION: Ballroom, Hyatt Regency in Rosebank
Delegate: Included in registration fee
Additional Gala Dinner Ticket for a guest: R 100.00
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
The BIGOSA 2016 Scientific Meeting has been accredited for continuing professional development points. Details thereof will follow shortly.
South African delegates are eligible for these points if they attend the conference. All registered delegates will have to sign the register and will be able to receive a Certificate of Participation at the end of the day.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· A completed registration will be acknowledged within seven (7) days.
· A registration will only be valid once full payment of the amount owed is received and
· All payments must be made payable to BIGOSA.
· All fees are payable in South African Rand (ZAR) within seven (7) days of invoice.
Any short payment resulting from bank charges and/or exchange rate fluctuations will
be charged to the delegate.
· All cancellations must be made and received in writing by the BIGOSA Meeting
· Cancellation fees will be imposed as follows:
· Cancellations received 60 days prior to the start of the Meeting (before 23 August
2016) will receive a full refund less a 15% administration fee.
· Cancellations received between 59 and 30 days prior to the start of the Meeting
(before 22 September 2016) will be refunded 50% of registration fees paid; if
registration fees are outstanding the delegate will be liable for 50% of the amount
· No refunds will be given for cancellations received within 30 days of the start of the
Meeting, or for no-shows, and the delegate will be liable for full registration fees.
· A registration is transferable to a delegate not yet registered only if the BIGOSA
Meeting Secretariat is informed in writing at least 72 hours prior to the start of the
· A registration may not be shared, i.e. shared name tags will not be issued and name
tags may not be shared.